Bit confused with the translations files

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Bit confused with the translations files

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Piotr
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve copied your translated files (.po and .mo) to my page, but seem that plugin doesn’t see those files. I’m a bit confused – if I’ve paid for PRO version – shall I also get free version translated? Disabling free version is casuing an meesege “Please enable Event Calendar to use PRO version” – or something similiar. So do I need both plugins translated?

I’ve copied file from your site – http://translations.theeventscalendar.com/projects/tribe-events-calendar-pro for polish language to my folder at wordpress: /wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/lang/ and I’ve still see english version both on frontend and backend.

Barry

Hi Piotr,

Just to confirm, did you download and setup the .po file or the .mo file? It is the second of those that WordPress actually understands.

The Events Calendar itself also ships with translations, including a Polish translation and – just as with Events Calendar PRO – you can grab the latest files from translations.theeventscalendar.com.

One other thing to bear in mind is that, following recent updates, some pieces of text may not yet have been translated or may be in need of an update, in which case you are welcome to help out and submit new translations 🙂

Does that help?

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Bit confused with the translations files’ is closed to new replies.