"Attendee" in detailed information per attendee-fields not translated

Home Forums Additional Help Translations "Attendee" in detailed information per attendee-fields not translated

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Barbara
    Participant

Hi guys,

I am working on my dev environment. I love the new feature where I can gather additional information per attendee if, for instance, 4 tickets are being bought.

However, each couple of fields required to fill in per attendee, is headed by “ATTENDEE #’ instead of “DEELNEMER #” (Dutch).

I have checked the translation pages, refreshed the mo/po files, but to no avail. There is one mention of ‘Attendee’ in the translation environment, which is correctly translated to ‘Deelnemer’, but it doesn’t show here. See attached screenshot.

Barbara
    Participant

I see that the picture wasn’t attached correctly, retry

Barbara
    Participant

Just noticed another thing not translated… When you don’t enter all required fields before hitting “Add to Cart”, it says “Please fill out this field”. This entry can’t be found on the translation pages. Can you please add it, so I can translate it and update my mo/po files?

Thanks!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello again Hans,

Thanks for pointing these out. I managed to reproduce that locally. This seems to be a bug.

I filed a but report so hopefully it will be fixed soon. Until then I ask for your patience.

I am going to close this ticket to new replies, but the issue is still open and we will update this ticket once we release a fix.

If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket and reference this one.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Nico

Hi there,

Just wanted to inform you that yesterday we released a hot fix for the translation issues introduced in version 4.2. Please go ahead and update to The Events Calendar 4.2.1.1 and/or Event Tickets 4.2.1.1. After doing so the translation issues should be gone!

Read more about this release here → Release: The Events Calendar and Event Tickets 4.2.1.1

Thanks for the patience while we worked on this issue,
    Nico

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Hans,

Just wanted to reach out and check if everything works fine now after the update, or if you have any followup questions. Let me know.

Cheers,
    Andras

Barbara
    Participant

Hi Andras,

Sorry for getting back so late. Yeah, the issue is fixed! Thanks for your help!

Best regards,
    Hans

Andras
    Keymaster

Cool, thanks for the reply, Hans!

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please open a new thread in the forum and we can help you out.

Cheers,
    Andras

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘"Attendee" in detailed information per attendee-fields not translated’ is closed to new replies.