[ticketed] Advanced Filters not showing (free version calendar)

Home Forums September 2013 Filters Bar Beta [ticketed] Advanced Filters not showing (free version calendar)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Dexter

After bypassing the class error on the discussion Error on Event Settings Page after installing (and even before doing this) when I load the events calendar page I do not see any advanced filters. When viewing the source there doesn’t seem to be any HTML output that would enable/disable them either, such as the “show advanced filters” button shown in the earlier screencasts.

Is this possibly due to not using the Pro version?

I also do not see a “save changes” button on the filters settings tabs which is available on all other settings tabs.

There are no PHP errors, just the warning from ‘The Event Calendar’ which is displaying regardless of Filters Bar being activated or not.

Notice: Undefined property: WP_Query::$tribe_is_event_query in /sites/www/htdocs/gc/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/lib/the-events-calendar.class.php on line 2115

WP: 3.5.1

Custom theme

The Event Calendar (free)

Thomas Dexter

Changing the option for “Events Template” from the main events plugin to one of my themes templates has made the filters show up now. Even when I change the option back to “Default Events Template” the filters are still showing so I’m not quite sure how to reproduce and/or test this bug now.

However, now that they’re showing, another bug with the hide/show comes up. I am trying to determining if it’s any of my styling interfering, if not, I will post on a new thread.

Leah

Thanks Thomas, this is excellent- you’ve confirmed a bug I just found as well. It is also happening with Events Calendar PRO. And it has been ticketed 😀

Thomas Dexter

That’s good to hear…when it suddenly started working I thought maybe I was just going crazy…

Leah

Ha, me too! I tested it like 3-4 times.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘[ticketed] Advanced Filters not showing (free version calendar)’ is closed to new replies.