Adding me as a Dutch validator

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Adding me as a Dutch validator

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Hans

Hi,

Can you add me as a Dutch validator? I already have translated a huge amount of strings but it usually takes a while to get them approved.

Thanks,
    Hans

Leah

Sure thing Hans, I’d be happy to do that. Please give me your username from translations.theeventscalendar.com/ and I can add you 🙂 Which plugin(s) are you interested in translating?

Best,

Leah

Hans

Hi Leah,
    Sorry for the late response, I didn’t get any notification in my mail? I usually get these when someone responds…

My username for both the WordPress Glotpress environment for the CORE plugin and your own glotpress environment for all premium plugins is ‘hansp21’.

You can add me as validator for all your plugins. I have translated quite a few strings for almost all projects/plugins you provide 🙂

Hans

Leah

Hi Hans,

Perhaps you forgot to check the notification box? I’m glad you looked at the thread again and saw my reply.

I have added you as a validator for all of our premium plugins, and I will also request that you are approved as an editor for our core plugins.

Thank you!

Leah

Hans

Hi Leah,
    Thanks!

That notification box is checked by default, right? I never deselect it. I don’t have the option either to check the box while replying to this thread… wouldn’t that mean that I should already be subscribed to this thread??

Barbara
    Participant

I just checked while trying to create a new thread.. There is no option available to select in the first place!!
    Can you check on your end if you see that as well?

Strangely enough, I’m asked to login again when switching to the Events Calendar Pro forums…

Here you can find two screenshots:

Creating a thread in the Translations forum: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40271012/eventscal/tribe12.JPG
    Creating a thread in the EC PRO forum: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/40271012/eventscal/tribe13.JPG

Ah, when switching around back to the translations forum, my login is kept intact and now when replying, I do get the Notify-checkbox.
    It might be cool for future paying users posting to the Translations forum to ask if they want to login first, to enable notification of follow-up replies. It appears that you won’t get that option when not logged in.

Leah

Ah yes, I’m sorry Hans- you can only subscribe to topics if you are a logged in user. Because of the way that our system works, there isn’t really a way for anonymous users to get notifications.

Thank you!

~Leah

Barbara
    Participant

Hi Leah,

Can you check if I am indeed not registered yet as validator for the core plugins?

Thanks,
    Hans

Leah

Hi Hans,

According to the folks at wordpress.org, you were just approved. You can see the thread here.

Thanks!

~Leah

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding me as a Dutch validator’ is closed to new replies.