QR-Code – Notice: "The ticket ID XXX was checked in"

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus QR-Code – Notice: "The ticket ID XXX was checked in"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Christopher
    Participant

Hello again!

Scanning the QR-Code works as expected – BUT: An already successfully scanned QR-Code doesn’t result in an error-message but keeps on showing the notice “The ticket ID XXX was checked in”. The same with QR-Codes, that refer to tickets, that habe been deleted.

I think, this isn’t supposed to happen.

Thank you for your help,

Christopher

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using Tickets Plus!

I was testing myself and noticed the same thing and have a bug ticket in place to resolve this.

I am not sure on the timeline for that fix as I just put the ticket in.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Christopher
    Participant

Thank you for the moment!

Christopher

Brian
    Keymaster

You’re Welcome.

I am going to go ahead and close this ticket, but if you need help on this or something else please post a new ticket.

Thanks!

Leah

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We weren’t able to get a fix for it into our upcoming release (4.1). However, please know that the problem is still on our radar and is ticketed within our system to be addressed in a future maintenance release. We’ll do our best to keep you posted when we are able to get a solution in place. Thank you for your patience while we improve and expand our plugins.

Best,
    Leah

Geoff

Hey Christopher,

Just wanted to follow up and let you know that we released version 4.1.1 last night and it included a fix for this issue. Please update to the latest version if you haven’t already and do let us know if you continue to see any issues from there. 🙂

Cheers and thanks for your patience while we worked on this!

Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘QR-Code – Notice: "The ticket ID XXX was checked in"’ is closed to new replies.