Add text to community event submission form

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Add text to community event submission form

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kiki Baaijens
    Participant

I’d like to add a text to the submission form stating that the form will be sent in as draft and has to be approved before it is visible in the events calendar. How do I do that and where?

Cliff

Hi Kiki.

Take a look through this file: /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/src/views/community/edit-event.php

In that file, search for ‘do_action’ to see all the places you could insert custom content.

For example, you could do this by adding the following code to your child theme’s functions.php file:

Screenshot 2015-11-08 01.00.47

by adding this code in your child theme’s functions.php file: https://gist.github.com/cliffordp/6ed4de93895fe2acd959

Again, you could use ANY of the action hooks in that file to put your “Notice” text somewhere else (e.g. at the bottom of the form).

Let me know how it goes for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Add text to community event submission form’ is closed to new replies.