Your Eventbrite token is not valid…

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Your Eventbrite token is not valid…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Linda
    Participant

Having the same issue as previously reported by user “Rich.” Receiving message:

“Your Eventbrite token is not valid, check Add-ons API page to see how to create a new one.”

We have been using The Events Calendar with Eventbrite tickets for a couple of months without issue but just started to receive the message:

“Welcome to The Events Calendar: Eventbrite Tickets! We appreciate your support and hope you enjoy the functionality this add-on has to offer. Before jumping into it, make sure you’ve reviewed our Eventbrite Tickets new user primer so you’re familiar with the basics.

Add your Eventbrite Application Keys to your Eventbrite settings page. Don’t have an Application Key? Sign up for Eventbrite now and follow our new user primer to create a new Eventbrite Application for your WordPress site. Then simply create a new event or modify an existing one and enable Eventbrite Tickets to add and sell tickets.”

I’m creating this ticket to provide our specific site information to aid in determining the source of the issue.

Hunter

Hi Linda 🙂

Welcome back and sorry to see you hear under the circumstances. Thank you for including your System Information with your initial post! Before we go too much further, I noticed a few of our plugins aren’t up-to-date. Are you able to update to the latest versions? Also, can you test to see if the issue still occurs after reviewing our Testing for conflicts guide?

Thank you for choosing PRO and I look forward to your response. Have a wonderful evening. Cheers!

Linda
    Participant

Sorry, performed a plugin update before posting but The Events Calendar plugins didn’t update. They are now up-to-date but the same error message is being reported.

Linda
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hunter

Hello,

Thank you for sending that over. Before we go any further, I’ll need you to confirm whether the issue occurs after reviewing our Testing for conflicts guide or not. Let me know and we’ll go from there. Thanks again. Cheers!

Linda
    Participant

This is a production website and the “Testing for Conflicts” guide calls for disabling our theme and all our plugins. As this would completely render our site inoperable it is not possible.

However, we have a test domain with an equivalent configuration, and though it’s not necessarily an apples-to-apples test as we’re not able to apply the Eventbrite plugin license key for lack of additional installations, after restoring the theme to Twenty Sixteen and disabling all plugins save the The Events Calendar & Eventbrite plugins, we are still receiving the message “Your Eventbrite token is not valid…”

Hunter

Hey Linda,

Thank you for the response. I am having troubles replicating the issue. I created a test event and everything worked properly for me. Without being able to run through the Testing for conflicts guide on your production site, it makes it difficult to narrow down the source of conflict. Are you able to ‘Get Authorization’ after saving changes under Events > Settings > APIs?

Have a great rest of your weekend. Cheers!

Linda
    Participant

After re-authorizing the problem has been resolved. Thanks!

Hunter

Linda,

Yay! I’m glad to hear it’s finally been resolved! I’ll close this thread out but feel free to create a new one if anything else comes up. Have a great upcoming weekend and thanks for everything. Cheers 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Your Eventbrite token is not valid…’ is closed to new replies.