Help Desk

"View All Events" link not working properly

Hi John,

I definitely see that things are not working as expected on your site, although I am unable to replicate the issue on my own site.

Have you made any changes to the Tribe Bar (search bar) at the top of the calendar?  It seems set on February (or the current month) and I’m wondering if that may be the issue.  Can you try disabling it, or restoring it to its original form and see if that resolves the issue?

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

I tried this – but still no luck. It appears this is a bug and I guess a permanent fix yet to be implemented? See: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/issue-with-view-all-events-link-on-future-months/

We will try the temporary customization fix as outlined in the above link to see if it works for us. Will let you know.

Hi John,

I’m sorry to hear that the workaround did not resolve your issue.  I’m going to add this thread to the bug report so that you will be notified when a fix has been released.

In the meantime, I’d recommend altering the page templates and stylesheets that you are using, as that seemed to get you closer to achieving what you were looking to achieve on your site.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this process.  Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Thanks,

Jaime