!urgent! The Tagging and Categories fields do not work

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events !urgent! The Tagging and Categories fields do not work

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Aeky
    Participant

Hello,

I urge a lot!

The Tagging and Categories fields do not work when adding an event from community events.

When I sit in the field, nothing happens and the categories or labels do not appear.

I have tried to disable all the plugins and remains the same, I have also tried to change the subject and the same thing happens.

Do you know what may be happening?

Thank you,

Patricia

Hey Aeky,

Thank you for reaching out!

Could you please make sure that all of your plugins are up-to-date and share your system info with us?

Also, could you please send us the link to your community events submission form so we can take a look? I tried to access it via default URL (events/community/add) and it didn’t work in your site (the default rewrite slug was probably changed). Also, if your form doesn’t allow anonymous submissions, please send us an user name and a password so we can access it.

Thanks!

Patricia

Patricia

Hi Aeky,

I just realized that the path to your submission form is actividades/socios/agregar, so in this case we just need the user name and password to access it.

Thanks!

Aeky
    Participant

Hi,

Access link: http://aeky-pruebas.es/acceso-usuario/

User: ​usertemp
    Pass: yith2017

*Lakhmi Chand Singh Khalsa*

Presidente – Aeky (Asociación Española de Kundalini Yoga)

[email protected] – aeky.es

Aeky
    Participant

This reply is private.

Patricia

This reply is private.

Aeky
    Participant

Hola,

Now is work !! thanks for all.

*Lakhmi Chand Singh Khalsa*

Presidente – Aeky (Asociación Española de Kundalini Yoga)

[email protected] – aeky.es

Patricia

Hi Aeky,

You are welcome 🙂 I’m glad to hear that everything is working as expected now! For future reference (and help other users with the same problem in the future), could you please let us know what was the cause of the issue in your specific case? Did you update your mod_security rules or purged your site’s cache?

If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘!urgent! The Tagging and Categories fields do not work’ is closed to new replies.