Updating the Filter Bar text from 'Sort by Category' to 'Sort by EVENT Category'

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Updating the Filter Bar text from 'Sort by Category' to 'Sort by EVENT Category'

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Adam Ruback
    Participant

Is this possible? On the front_end of the website I want to update the text in the Filter Bar from ‘Sort by Category’ to ‘Sort by EVENT Category’

Screen Shot > http://mtparkhoa.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/FilterBar_SS.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Nico

Hi Adam,

Thanks for hitting the forums with your inquire. Let’s try to get that working.

Paste this lines in your ‘functions’ file, located at wp-content/themes/<your_theme>/functions.php

function tribe_modify_strings( $translated_text, $text, $domain ) {
    switch ( $translated_text ) {
    case 'Narrow Your Results' :
    $translated_text = 'Sort by EVENT Category';
    break;
    }
    return $translated_text;
    }
    add_filter( 'gettext', 'tribe_modify_strings', 20, 3 );

If that doesn’t work please try replacing ‘Narrow Your Results’ with ‘Sort by Category’. Please let me knows if this code does the trick.

Happy to help you,
    Nico

Nico

Hey Adam,

Since there hasn’t been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks I’m now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Updating the Filter Bar text from 'Sort by Category' to 'Sort by EVENT Category'’ is closed to new replies.