Update to Eventbrite Tickets 4.5

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Update to Eventbrite Tickets 4.5

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    John Maxwell
    Participant

Just done this update and it’s broken my website – not good! I am trying to rollback my website to before the upgrade now. All events were there but not linked to eventbrite at all, so nobody can buy tickets. Why do you release an upgrade that doesn’t work?? See screenshot attached – i click to connect and it goes through to website … but doesn’t do anything. I need this fixing ASAP please, this is losing my client money by the minute.

John Maxwell
    Participant

It looks like it’s started working again now but I’m also being asked for an Event Aggregator Licence Key??

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi John,

I’m sorry that you were running into this issue with not being able to connect to Eventbrite – we are aware of it and have made some changes on our end that should have resolved that part…Regarding the Event Aggregator message, can you take a look under Events > Settings > Licenses and verify that your Events Calendar Pro and Eventbrite Tickets keys are entered in the correct box (and not in the Event Aggregator box)? If so, can you please send me a screenshot of the Event Aggregator message that you’re seeing and share your system info with me?

Thanks,

Jennifer

John Maxwell
    Participant

This reply is private.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Update to Eventbrite Tickets 4.5’ is closed to new replies.