Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'max_lat' of null

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'max_lat' of null

• This topic has 30 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Daniel Maier.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Nico

Hi there,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 7th January 2018) is out, including a fix for this issue :slightly_smiling_face:

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-7-january-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Daniel Maier
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Daniel,

I’m sorry to hear that the most recent update did not resolve your issue.  You had previously mentioned that our plugin conflicts with Advanced Custom Fields on your site.  If you turn off ACF, do you see the errors resolved?

In any case, let’s try running through our testing for conflicts procedure again and troubleshoot from there.

Thanks for your patience in this process.  Let me know how it goes and if any other questions come up along the way!

Thanks,

Jaime

Daniel Maier
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

That conflict was related to another issue (https://wordpress.org/support/topic/last-update-causes-issues/#post-9670962). That issue has been resolved already.

The error now is related to /wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/Tribe/Geo_Loc.php on line 948 where it makes a query on the database that needs to be killed by the server, probably because it was not properly coded and it is generating a query that is too long/big.

I have already tested for conflict and the issue still remains.

Thanks!

Hi Daniel,

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete updated system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Let me know if anything else comes up in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Daniel Maier
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for providing me with that information.

Please try the following:

• Please clear your cache and disable your caching plugin (if you have one)
    • Go to Settings > Permalinks and re-save the permalink settings
    • clear your browser cache (here‘s how to do that)

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Daniel Maier
    Participant

This reply is private.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Daniel Maier.

Hi Daniel,

Do you know when you see this error?  In other words, is this error triggered with recurring events, map view, etc.?

Does rolling back to 4.4.18 resolve this issue?

Also, can you try updating to the latest release of our plugin to see if that helps?

Let me know!

Thanks,

Jaime

Daniel Maier
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Daniel,

The issue with events not showing up was resolved with a hotfix on Friday, can you try updating and let me know if that issue was resolved for you?

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Daniel Maier
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

I have updated to 4.6.11.1 and the events are now showing up.

However, the initial issue: KILLED QUERY (18431 characters long generated in ../wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/Tribe/Geo_Loc.php:948) is still happening.

I have created a staging environment and the same happens on the staging environment. The log shows the error upon users visiting the events pages.

Any idea when this can be resolved? Thank you!

Hi Daniel,

It looks like we are still looking into the issue that you are describing, as we still have other users reporting similar issues.

I will mark this thread as Pending Fix again, and you will be notified when a fix has been released for this issue.

Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 5 March 2018) is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-5-march-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'max_lat' of null’ is closed to new replies.