The filter don´t show all the categories in both languages

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar The filter don´t show all the categories in both languages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pablo Breitfeld
    Participant

Hi, I have 2 strange issues in my site with the Event Calendar and her translations.
    Please see the 2 screenshots that I attached.
    In the spanish version, I see the filter bar with the 3 filters actived: EVENT CATEGORY, PRICE and DAY
    But in the portugues version, I only see 2 filters: PRICE and DAY

Any idea of what can be happened?

2- I take this ticket to ask for something else
    When I go to my events page in portugues, I see all the events that I have, in many categories.
    But I have a page with a calendar for only one category, and the events from this category, only show the first one (is one event with many dates).

Any idea of what can be happened?

Thanks a lot for your support
    Regards
    Pablo

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Pablo,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies for the long waiting time. We are currently experiencing a higher level of requests than usual. Please rest assured that we are working hard at correcting this situation. We appreciate your patience while we try to normalize things.

Categories:

Check the following: Do you have the categories set up in all languages? Are the categories properly assigned to the translated events?

calendar for only one category

Can you share me URLs where this is happening? Are you using a shortcode to show that category calendar?

Cheers,
    Andras

Pablo Breitfeld
    Participant

Thanks for your answer!!!
    I did what you do and now everything is working.

Regards!!!!

Andras
    Keymaster

Oh wow, I’m sure happy to hear that worked out! 🙂 Awesome.

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please create a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: If you like our plugins, and you didn’t yet do so 🙂 we would be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Thanks!
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar/
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/event-tickets/

PS2: We’d be also grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Doublethanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘The filter don´t show all the categories in both languages’ is closed to new replies.