Help Desk

The Events Calendar Relabler doesn't work for Community Events

Hello,

For quite some time now, we have relabled our “Events” string. But now I have installed the Community Events plugin and to my surprise the Event submission form does not take the relabled strings into account.

Could you make sure that the Relable plugin works for the Community Events plugin as well?

Many thanks in advance 🙂

I need to clarify myself, it looks like the relabler plugin works for community events, but not for every label. Some are changed and some are not. Please see the screenshots for clarification:

Event submission form: Only the title and the “view your events” link are not relabled. The rest is: https://prnt.sc/kda6bm

My Events List: Almost nothing is relabled, except for one string. See: https://prnt.sc/kda73y

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I’ll try to help with this if I can.

It doesn’t seem like the relabler plugin works with the Community Events plugin. This would be a great feature however. I would visit our User Voice Forum, and if nobody else has yet suggested this, submit this as an idea. People can then vote on this, and if enough people are interested, they may add it to the extension.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have additional questions about this.

Thanks,
    Sky

Forgot to tell you, but I have added this as a feature request. Now let’s hope they pick it up 🙂

For now, I have solved this by “translating” the events into the correct words.

Thanks!

Hi again,

I actually brought this up in a meeting yesterday, and I will be able to work on this in the next few weeks.

If you can continue with your workaround for awhile longer, I will let you know when the functionality has been added.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Sky

Allright, sounds great Sky! Thanks for bringing that up! 🙂

No Problem!

Thanks,
    Sky

This thread hasn’t seen any activity for quite some time and we are not accepting further replies.

If you need further help with this or any other issue, please create a new topic (you can of course include a link to this one if that helps to provide additional context) and one of the team will be only too happy to help.