Sample Sites: Using Organizer as a Business Listing, Tags for Sorting Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Sample Sites: Using Organizer as a Business Listing, Tags for Sorting Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mary Fetterman
    Participant

Hi. We’re in the process of redesigning our website and extending how we use our Events Calendar Pro. Wondering if anyone has done the following as I’d love to see samples of how this works on other websites:

1. Use the Event Organizer as a business listing in a directory on your website
    2. Require a membership purchase prior to users creating an account
    3. Use tags on Events so that they appear in different places on the website. We are merging 3 sites into one and each site serves a different city. Each City will still have it’s own sub-site within the site. So we want events from Philadelphia to only appear on the Philadelphia Event page, not DC or Chicago.

Thanks in advance.

Cliff

Hi. Thanks for sharing your desired use cases.

1. This may help but isn’t quite as polished as you’re probably wanting. You could possibly use a third-party plugin to work with the tribe_organizer custom post type.
    2. We do not have integrations with any membership plugins.
    3. Filter Bar automatically makes available the Cities from Events assigned to a Venue that has location information. You can see it as an option in the first screenshot at https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/configuring-filter-bar/. This KB article may also be of interest.

As far as specific example sites, all I’m aware of is our Showcase.

If you’re interested in purchasing Filter Bar, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Sample Sites: Using Organizer as a Business Listing, Tags for Sorting Events’ is closed to new replies.