Help Desk

Remove ‘export listed events’ from upcoming events view

• Topics: 1

Hi there,

Firstly thanks for such a great plugin! Really enjoying using it.
    I am just having a problem with the ‘export listed events’ button on my ‘organiser’ pages.
    The upcoming events for the organiser appear as a list at the bottom of the organiser page which is great, but when you click to export the listed events for that organiser it opens in ical and doesn’t save any of the upcoming events for that organiser on the correct date of the event. It opens the ical and then just saves it on todays date? Any ideas what’s happening here or if I can rectify anything to make it work?

Ideally I’d rather remove this export listed event option just from the organiser page if possible to rectify this issue.
    Is this possible?

Good evening Lisa and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the struggles you have encountered while trying to use the iCal export button. I would love to help you with this topic.

You are absolutely right, it looks like the export listed events on the Organizer page is broken.
    We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this glitch.

Unfortunately, I cannot commit to a release date for a fix at this point. But you will be contacted as soon as there is one.

In the meantime, try adding the following CSS rule to your style.css file or in your Custom CSS metabox:

.single-tribe_organizer .tribe-events-ical {display:none !important;}

Thank you for your patience as we see this through.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Hi Lisa!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 5 March 2018) is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-5-march-2018/

Please update the plugins and see if the fix works for your site. Don’t hesitate to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll be happy to assist.

Best,
    Victor

The topic ‘Remove ‘export listed events’ from upcoming events view’ is closed to new replies.