Products not showing in Post Types

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Products not showing in Post Types

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tony
    Participant

I have installed WooCommerce and Events Tickets Plus but the option to have Products as a “Post type than can have tickets” is not showing.
    I have had to activate and deactivate plugins trying to get a solution installed, and at one point it did show, but when I installed the Events Tickets Plus plug in and reactivated WooCommerce it is not showing
    Please help
    Regards
    Tony E.

Geoff B.

Good evening Tony and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the struggles you have been experimenting while setting up Event Tickets Plus.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

To use Event Tickets Plus tickets in a post, page or other custom post type, you need to:

1. Have the free Event Tickets plugin installed
    2. Have our Event Tickets Plus premium add-on installed
    3. WooCommerce installed

Then, head over to Events -> Settings -> Tickets and make sure the desired post types are checked.
    Hit “Save Changes”

standalone

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Tony
    Participant

Hi Geoff
    Thanks for the response, but I’m afraid I have got all those things installed.
    My understanding was that to use Woocommerce products as ticket types, you should have an option on that ticket types page of “Products”. And it was there at one point, but now I have got all 3 Plugins there it is not showing.
    I have got all 3 things installed but as per my post, but the option to use a Product as a ticket type is not showing.

I have attached 2 images: One showing the plugins installed and activated and one showing the ticket type options
    Regards
    Tony E.

Geoff B.

Good evening Tony,

Thank you for writing back.

I understand what you mean better now. Thank you for clarifying.

Tickets not being available for products is actually a deliberate choice on our end.
    As it turns out, for technical reasons, it’s been know to cause issues in the past.

For that reason, we decided to disable the Products post type as a possibility.

That being said, if you feel like re-enabling it, you can simply add the following snippet to your WordPress theme’s functions.php file: https://gist.github.com/GeoffEW/4246401bb310ae087640ce7bf0b83937

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Products not showing in Post Types’ is closed to new replies.