Problème d'affichage mobile lors de l'exportation de la liste des participants

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Problème d'affichage mobile lors de l'exportation de la liste des participants

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Thierry Trompette
    Participant

Bonjour

Mon problème est le suivant.
    Le bouton qui permet d’exporter la liste des participants ouvre une page blanche . Je ne vois pas les informationspour envoyer la liste par e mail…

Dans l’attente de vous relire.

Cdlt

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Cdlt,

Thanks for reaching out and I’m sorry about this issue.

I’m not too good in French so I’ll answer you in English, I hope that’s fine.

If I understand correctly, then you get a blank page when you click the export button on the attendees page.

To get started, could you please share your system information with me?

Also, please check the following: open the console of your browser (Ctrl + Shift + I, then switch to the console tab), then re-load the attendees page and check if any errors show up. Send me a screen shot of the errors.

Merci,

Andras

Thierry Trompette
    Participant

Hello

I have share the information system with you. I have always the problem. My page is white when i clic on export e mail.
    Lets me know

Best regards

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello again,

Thanks for sharing your system information with me. I see your system is up to date, that is a great start.

I have checked this feature on my test installation and all works good.

As a next step I would like to ask you to go through our guide for testing conflicts. This will help us discover if any of the other plugins are influencing this behavior.

Please let me know what you find.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Thierry Trompette
    Participant

Hello i have resolved the problem
    it s was plin groupe the conflict.Thanks you
    PPlease can you tell me why we can t see all e mail information in the wiindows and can you propose me a qr reader without pub

Andras
    Keymaster

Great to hear that is resolved, Thierry!

With this other issue, where is that screen? What steps do you take to get to that screen? Is it when you try to send the attendee list via email?

What device are you using? I checked in my browser in mobile view and everything looks fine.

As for QR reader we don’t have any that we specifically recommend. I personally use Norton Snap on Android and very satisfied with it.

Cheers,
    Andras

Thierry Trompette
    Participant

hi
    the screen is when i use the e mail attendees option with my phone . I use xperia S5

Andras
    Keymaster

Unfortunately I don’t have that on hand but I tested it in my browser in responsive mode.

It looks like that either your phone screen has a very low resolution, so cannot properly render that window, or the browser is zoomed in.

Try setting the browser zoom to a lower level. You can also try using a different browser on the phone.

Can you also try on a different phone if you are experiencing the same? (I just checked on mine and all is good.)

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Thierry Trompette
    Participant

Hello

Evry thing was good but when i have install word press 4.8 i i have this screen . Please can you fix it ?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Thierry,

I’m sorry about that visual issue. That happens because of the narrow width / low horizontal resolution of the device. I will open an internal bugticket for this so we can address this issue, however, at the moment I cannot confirm any date this will be fixed.

As a workaround I can suggest you to change the translation of that string to something shorter, like “Envoyer la liste”. That will fit in one line so you will not see this glitch. Let me know if you need help with the translation process.

Meanwhile can you also please check and confirm to me that the functionality works? Thanks!

Cheers,
    Andras

Thierry Trompette
    Participant

Hello

I will try. Can your tell me the name of the plugin to looking for the sentence pleaqse.

Thierry

Thierry Trompette
    Participant

hello

i have change texteit s better but we can t see very well the area to write the email

Thierry Trompette
    Participant

Hello I have find the problem. He from of the mobile phone . The font was to big .
    Look how is it now

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Thierry,

That is unfortunate. I have a hunch there are multiple things at play here:

• the screen resolution of your device
    • the font size setting on the device
    • possible some browser funkyness

Anyway, I cooked up this little snippet for you which should change the design of that popup window a bit when you are looking at it on a device that has a smaller screen with that 786px.

https://gist.github.com/andrasguseo/238542e36ac9ed246aa40653fc7391a0

Paste the snippet into your theme’s functions.php file and let me know if this does the trick.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Problème d'affichage mobile lors de l'exportation de la liste des participants’ is closed to new replies.