Plugin 3.10 Tags & Box size

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Plugin 3.10 Tags & Box size

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    paulblacker
    Participant

When we import an event from Eventbrite to our site that has more than one ticket type, the section displaying the “Order Now” button is not fully responsive and hidden from view leaving the visitor to scroll down in order to find this function. Is there a simple responsive .css fix?

Along with this we also do not want to display the “Event Tags” section below the “Details & Organizer” section. Again I am hoping for a simple fix here??

Geoff

Hello paulblacker, welcome back to the forums!

Good question. You can certainly change the height of the ticket form using CSS. I’d probably add a minimum height to ensure it is at least a specific height, like this:

#tribe-events iframe {
    min-height: 400px; /* adjust to suit your needs */
    }

If your theme has any responsive breakpoints, you can add the same snippet in those blocks to adjust the height by browser width.

You also asked about removing the Event Tags. I think the best way to do that is to do a template override. We have a Themer’s Guide to help with this, but it will basically boil down to:

• Make a copy of the details.php template. It’s located at /plugins/the-events-calendar/views/modules/detaiuls.php
    • Make a new folder in your theme directory called tribe-events
    • Make a new folder in that one called modules
    • Drop the copied template in that last folder

Now that the template is in your theme you can modify it to suit your needs. In this case, remove the following:

[php]
    <?php echo tribe_meta_event_tags( sprintf( __( ‘%s Tags:’, ‘tribe-events-calendar’ ), tribe_get_event_label_singular() ), ‘, ‘, false ) ?>
    [/php]

Let me know if this helps. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey paulblacker! This thread has been quiet for more than a couple of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to open a new thread if you still have any other questions here at all and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Plugin 3.10 Tags & Box size’ is closed to new replies.