"Number of events to show per page" setting ignored when listed by Venue

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO "Number of events to show per page" setting ignored when listed by Venue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Robert Trevellyan
    Participant

When I limit the number of events to show per page, then click through from an event to an organizer or an event category, the behavior is as expected, e.g. 12 events are shown if that’s the number I entered in the box. However, if I click through from an event to a venue, many more events are displayed. Specifically, the listing shows “Events for August 31, 2013 through September 18, 2017”. The events I’m working with are recurring events, set up to recur monthly and ending after 60 occurrences, i.e. the last occurrences are in July 2018.

As noted in another topic, the client site is not yet live but I can provide a Subscriber login if necessary.

Barry

Hi Trevellyan,

I believe you’ve hit on a bug here – I can see much the same thing for a venue on our test site that also has recurring events.

I’ll definitely report this as a bug and see if we can also get you a workaround (that may not be possible and we may need to wait until the next maintenance release arrives – but we’ll see what we can do).

Thanks for reporting!

Robert Trevellyan
    Participant

OK, thanks for the update.

Barry

Hi Trevellyan,

So as it turns out this stems from a deliberate decision earlier in the development process – and therefore is actually working as expected.

We will now look at adding pagination to events in venue view in a future release, however, and so it should eventually change into something closer to what you want.

Robert Trevellyan
    Participant

OK, thanks for clarifying.

Rob

Thanks for your patience!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘"Number of events to show per page" setting ignored when listed by Venue’ is closed to new replies.