Multiple calendars for different event types

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Multiple calendars for different event types

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Avi Schoenbrun

Hi,

This plugin looks amazing.

I have the following question: a client of mine wants a calendar for events and a calendar to display daily lunch menus. Is it possible to have 2 separate calendars or would I need to use the “event catagory” arg in the shortcode (ehich means the customer would need to set the category for each event)?

Thank you

Cliff

Hi, Avi. Our plugin creates one master calendar, but you can create the appearance of multiple calendars by using Event Categories.

Examples:

There are additional methods and documentation at our Can You Have Multiple Calendars? KB article.

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Multiple calendars for different event types’ is closed to new replies.