Help Desk

Month View Showing All Same Featured Images

I have my calendar set to default to Month View. I have installed the featured image extension to display the featured image in the month view.

The Issue: When you visit the main calendar link, https://raiseyourbrush.com/calendar/, it shows all the same images for each event. If you arrow to next month (currently September) it shows the images correctly. If you arrow back to the current month (currently August) it shows the images correctly. However, if you refresh the page on the current month, it defaults back to showing all the same images.

The image that is being pulled is from the newest event that has been added to The Events Calendar.

Any suggestions?

***PLEASE NOTE: We have the Calendar page currently set to PHOTO as default view until this issue can be fixed. Please change the view to MONTH to see the error.***

Can anyone else here provide a fix or recommendation?

I have tried deactivating all plugins (except Events Pro) and I have changed to default WP theme without any customizations and the problem still persists.

Hi Kate,

I’m sorry for the delay here! I was able to replicate this issue on my end, and it has been logged for our developers to take a look at. As soon as we have an update, we’ll let you know here.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this is causing, and thank you for your patience as we work on getting this resolved!

Jennifer

Thank you for the reply. We will wait patiently 🙂

No problem 🙂

Hey Kate,

Have you been able to resolve this issue? i’m currently having the same problem 🙁

Hi @b.saravia,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue as well! I just checked on our internal ticket for this, and it looks like it is currently being worked on. So, we should have a fix out soon, although I don’t have an ETA that I can give you yet.

We’ll post an update here as soon as this fix is released!

Hi Jennifer – Unfortunately I have not found a fix for this yet. 🙁 I am hoping there will be something soon from Modern Tribe.

Hi Kate,

We’ll post an update on this here as soon as we have one…please note that our extensions are not supported in the same way that our premium plugins are, so unfortunately it might take a bit longer to get fixes for them.

I’m sorry I don’t have a better answer for you at the moment – we haven’t forgotten about this though!