Linking to list event view with multiple categories

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Linking to list event view with multiple categories

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by kshykula.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kshykula
    Participant

Hello,

I have a View More link on my website, which should ideally take a visitor to a list view of the Events Calendar Pro, which contains two specific category slugs.

Per this article in your knowledgebase: Linking to specific event views I am able to display ONE category (K-4) in Month view, (which is my default view).

How might I set up my View More url so that I can display multiple categories (K-4 and K-12) in list view (or even month view)?

Many thanks.

Kat

juanfra
    Keymaster

Hi Kat,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I hope you are doing well.

Unfortunately, that’s not possible. There’s no view capable of displaying events of multiple categories in the month or list view. You can always use the filter bar to filter the results, but there’s no predefined view to display just the events of X amount of categories, being X more than 1.

I would recommend proposing this feature in our User Voice page to let us know.

Other users can then up-vote it, giving us a great idea of how much demand there might be (or, if you can find a suitable existing request, you can in turn up-vote that).

Thanks!

Juan

kshykula
    Participant

Hi!

Ok; will post the suggestion. I am thinking that I’ll take a crack at this customization myself….will let you know how it goes. 🙂

LOVE this plugin, btw!

Kathleen Shykula
    Westmount Charter School
    http://www.westmountcharter.comhttp://www.westmountcharter.com
    [email protected]:[email protected]

juanfra
    Keymaster

Hi Kat,

Thanks for the follow-up and your kind words 🙂

That’s great. I’ll mark this ticket as closed for now. If you need any assistance again or have other concerns, please feel free to open up a new thread, we’ll be more than happy to help you!

Cheers,

Juan

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Linking to list event view with multiple categories’ is closed to new replies.