Help Desk

imported event posts three times

Hi, how are you?

I have a regularly-scheduled iCal import coming from a group that uses EventKeeper Calendar version 7.9.0. The feed is an iCal or ICS feed.

For some reason, every event I am getting from the feed is coming in as triplicate, and sometimes quadruplicate.

I have worked with the EventKeeper folks, and they are uncertain as to why it is happening. They even checked out this forum and could not find an answer.

Is this a bug on my end that I need to get fixed?

Thanks

As I am looking in my events cue, I see they are coming in as duplicates, and as pending (which is great because my calendar isn’t exploding)

Hi Tim,

I’m sorry to hear you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you figure out what’s going on!

Could you please share your system information with me, as well as the links that you are using to import so that I can do some testing on my end? Also, is this also happening with one-time imports or only with scheduled imports?

Thanks,

Jennifer

This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Tim,

Thanks for sharing the link! I tested this out, and unfortunately I was able to confirm that this is a bug on our end. I logged it internally for our developers to take a look at, and I linked this thread to our internal ticket. As soon as we have an update, we’ll let you know here.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience! If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Thanks, Jennifer – any word?

Hi Tim,

I just checked on this ticket, and unfortunately I don’t have an update for you yet. This is in the developers’ hands and needs to be scoped, coded, tested, and scheduled for release. I wish I had a more precise timeline I could give you, but as soon as we have an update, you’ll be notified here!

Okay, that’s great – thank you! I’m glad I was able to give developers
    something to check out lol!

No problem! Hopefully they’ll have an answer for you soon!

This thread hasn’t seen any activity for quite some time and we are not accepting further replies.

If you need further help with this or any other issue, please create a new topic (you can of course include a link to this one if that helps to provide additional context) and one of the team will be only too happy to help.