Import feeds needs tags and organizers

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Import feeds needs tags and organizers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Citizen LocalMotive
    Participant

For the events aggregator and filter bar to be effective I need to be able to assign tags, organizers and venue to each calendar I import in the aggregator. Thank you. Right now it does not effective for my users.

I would also appreciate being able to give my own name to my feeds. Thank you.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Carolyn,

Thanks for the email. At this time its not a feature but other members have asked for it in the past so it may be implemented in the future. For now, the best we can do is associate a category with your scheduled imports and then you can go in and manually add tags and, organizers, and venues to those categories.

Here is an article to explain the category function: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/managing-your-scheduled-imports-in-event-aggregator/

Let me know if this will work for you.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Import feeds needs tags and organizers’ is closed to new replies.