How to include the Tags in form?

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events How to include the Tags in form?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pixelcreatures
    Participant

How can I incluce the wordpress tags in the community event form? Ideal would be to include them (in the frontend) as a list of checkboxes so that community user can’t include new tags – just people who can access the backend are allowed to include new tags…

thanks for any clues
    werner

Casey
    Participant

Werner,
    Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, the Community add-on currently only supports Categories on the event submission form. It would take a pretty significant modification to the plugin in order to include Tags that users can submit.

If this is something you’d like to see in a future release, I would suggest submitting it as an idea on our UserVoice page. Our team periodically reviews the most popular ideas for possible inclusion in a future release of the plugin.

Hopefully that helps to answer your questions, but please let me know if I can help further. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you need further help or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to include the Tags in form?’ is closed to new replies.