How to change the htag used in the pro event list shortcode

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO How to change the htag used in the pro event list shortcode

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Scott Gillard
    Participant

I have a single event listed on the homepage of a site. “Up Next” and I want the Title H tag to be h3 not h2. I can not figure out how to do this one simple thing. I’ve used “inspect element” and added changes to the theme’s custom css but it doesn’t do anything.

All I want to know is where is the css for this? and where does the custom css file have to go to effect a change?

Thanks in advance.

Cliff

Hi, Scott. I visited your site but it wasn’t up so I couldn’t tell what view is being used there.

Therefore, I would suggest reviewing our Themer’s Guide for how to change an h2 to h3.

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to change the htag used in the pro event list shortcode’ is closed to new replies.