How create a Filter Bar with my event categories?

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar How create a Filter Bar with my event categories?

• This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Alexander.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Alexander
    Participant

Hi, I am using the Pro Version of the Events Calendar and I just want to implement a filter bar to my calendar display which includes my event categories like, Event (Marathon, Walking), Month (Jan., Febr.,..), Distance (0-5 km, 5-10 km,…)

How does it works?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Alex

Alexander
    Participant

I would like to see the Additional Fields with the Checkbox on the Head of the calendar Display at my Side. How does ist works?

Thank you.

Cliff

Hi, Alexander.

You’re asking for the exact functionality of our Filter Bar add-on, so I’d recommend purchasing that.

FYI: we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Alexander
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

Thank you for answering.
    I purchased the Pro-Version of the Event Calendar but I thought, I solve my filter bar problem with that. Can I use the Refund Policy for that Version? I would order the Filter Bar if it is compatible with the default event calendar?

Is that possible?
    Best Regards,

Alex

Cliff

Filter Bar works with the core/free plugin but is enhanced if you also have the PRO add-on.

None of our add-ons include each other, although we do sell them together in discounted Product Bundles.

I suggest you buy and install Filter Bar, deactivate PRO, see if it does what you want, activate PRO, see if it does anything extra you’d like to keep, and if not then request the refund for PRO.

FYI: one of the big benefits of Filter Bar + PRO is that it supports PRO’s Additional Fields.

Please let me know how things go for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘How create a Filter Bar with my event categories?’ is closed to new replies.