Hide Tags & Category info from Events display

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Hide Tags & Category info from Events display

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    midcoastcitychurch
    Participant

Hi,

I have event calendar pro working with my WordPress site and I want to be able to hide the tags & categories form the post display please. I don’t know where to find this information in the instructions.

God Bless
    Denice

midcoastcitychurch
    Participant

That is for all events, not just one event.

Casey
    Participant

Denice,
    Thanks for reaching out! Take a look at our themer’s guide, which will show you how to perform a template override. Then you’ll want to override and modify ‘views/modules/meta/details.php’ and remove this code: http://pastebin.com/1X7Hhrf7

Hopefully that points you in the right direction, but let me know if you have further questions. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Alison
    Participant

Hi – I am trying to follow this but I can’t find a file that matches the location above of views/modules/meta/details.php under /events-calendar-pro. Can you please tell me where to find the file? I’ve got v 3.6.1.

Casey
    Participant

Denice,
    I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Alison,
    If your issue is the same as the above please do feel free to monitor this thread, but if you need assistance for your own specific scenario it would be great if you could create a fresh thread of your own. Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Hide Tags & Category info from Events display’ is closed to new replies.