Flexibility of the Calendar Event Category filter

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Flexibility of the Calendar Event Category filter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Larry Woods

Presales Question: My client wants the Event Category choices to be across the top of the calendar, possibly as buttons. Is there any flexibility on how the category choices are positioned; displayed?

Zach Tirrell
    Keymaster

Hi Larry,

In short, yes! I think there are a few really great options depending on exactly what you are looking for.

We have a Filter Bar plugin that adds flexible category filtering options and can be presented at the top. You can see it in action on our demo site.

If you are mostly looking for the ability to view single categories at once, you might want to check out The Events Calendar Category Colors, which is a 3rd party plugin that adds a simpler list of categories at the top.

Finally, if those options don’t provide exactly what you need, a bit of custom CSS should do the trick!

Will those options help?

Zach Tirrell
    Keymaster

It has been a while since the last time that I heard back from you so I hope that means your question was answered! 🙂 I am going to go ahead and close this thread, but if you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to open a new one!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Flexibility of the Calendar Event Category filter’ is closed to new replies.