Finding tag identifiers to use in Shortcode for Advanced List Widget

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Finding tag identifiers to use in Shortcode for Advanced List Widget

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by kshykula.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kshykula
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to use the Advanced List Widget to pull a specific tag and category.

I am using this article in the knowledgebase.

In particular, I am looking at this shortcode: [tribe_events_list tags=”#1024, #2048, featured” category=”tickets-available”] and assume that #1024, #2048 are TAG identifiers? If so, where do I find my tag identifiers on my site?

Many thanks!

Kat

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Kat!

The tags with ‘#’ and a number refer to the tag’s ID. You can find a tag’s ID by navigating to the tag in the admin (Events > Tags > click to open the tag’s edit page) and looking at the page url. The tag ID will be whatever number follows “tag_ID=” Not the most elegant workflow, but you can also just use the tag slug instead.

Hope that helps!

Thanks,
    Sky

kshykula
    Participant

Oh perfect!!! Thank you so much! I am LOVING your products….and having fun customizing them. 🙂

Sky
    Keymaster

Kat,

Awesome! Glad you’re having fun.

Let us know if you have any other questions or issues in the future.

Take care,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Finding tag identifiers to use in Shortcode for Advanced List Widget’ is closed to new replies.