Filter Tickets to Show Only Certain Types

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Filter Tickets to Show Only Certain Types

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tiffany
    Participant

We have the Events Calendar and EventBrite Tickets plugin installed. Events have been imported, but the vendor is selling multiple types of tickets in EventBrite -but only wants to sell General Admission tickets on the website (ie one of many tickets that were imported)

Is there a way to filter what is shown on import – or for all the ticket types?
    Here is an example of an event: http://162.144.211.170/~offthehookcomedy/event/comedian-dov-davidoff-live-at-off-the-hook-comedy-club-in-naples-fl-5/
    You see it has General Admission, VIP and VIP Suite. Only General Admission should be shown.

If I delete the other tickets in WordPress, is it going to remove them in EventBrite? That’s not desired at all. All tickets should stay active in Eventbrite, just not be shown in the tickets section to purchase on the website linked above.

Thanks for your help

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Tiffany,

I’m happy to help. 🙂 I had to do some testing with this one!

As it turns out, editing tickets in your event on the site will just send you to Eventbrite to edit tickets there. So, unfortunately displaying only selected events isn’t really an option at this time.

That said,  your client could, theoretically, just create a VIP version of the event to sell VIP tickets, and a General Admission version of each event. Then you can just import the General Admission versions to the site.

Let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with on this one!

Thanks,

Shelby 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Tickets to Show Only Certain Types’ is closed to new replies.