Filter Bar with categories displayed as rectangles

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter Bar with categories displayed as rectangles

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    aliyanage
    Participant

hi all,

i am currently looking to change the display of the categories in the filter bar so that it look similiar to this:
    https://gallusbuehlmann.ch/rezept/

Is there a way to change it so it looks similiar to the above mentioned page? Or which files would be needed to change?

Kind regards,
    Andrew

aliyanage
    Participant

Basically I would live the categories listed like in the monthly view using the filter bar plugin and The Events Category Color Plugin.

Is it possible to have that in the list view?

Courtney

Hi there Andrew

You can see Filter Bar in action on our demo site: http://wpshindig.com/events (the 2nd bar down). You will see how the plugin is typically laid out upon install. It does not include a way to make the button-like behaviors you shared in that link.

However, our plugins can be customized if you are comfortable with code. We have put together the Themer’s Guide to help with that.

Alternatively, you could use Filter Bar to create the custom filtered links and create your own buttons to bring users to those locations.

The Events Category Color Plugin is a 3rd party plugin, and one that we do not support nor maintain. Do reach out to that developer on the WordPress forums.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar with categories displayed as rectangles’ is closed to new replies.