Filter bar tags events are the same as the article

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter bar tags events are the same as the article

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Riccardo.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Riccardo
    Participant

Hi,
    the tags I use for the articles, I see it in the filter bar with the tags of events…
    so it is possible exclude the post tags from the tags in the filter bar?
    tanks

Cliff

Hi, Riccardo.

The Events Calendar events, by default, enables using the Event Categories custom taxonomy (not shared with any other post type by default) and/or Post Tags (also used by Posts).

If you do not want Post Tags available in the Filter Bar’s filtering at all, just go to wp-admin > Events > Settings > Filters tab > and uncheck “Tags”

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Riccardo
    Participant

Hi Cliff,
    I’m sorry, but where are the custom tag?
    If I write an Event, the only Tag I have is the article tags…
    Thanks

Cliff

The only tag available by default is Post Tags.

There is also Event Categories.

Both are available to be enabled/disabled in Filter Bar’s settings. See the first screenshot at https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/configuring-filter-bar/

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter bar tags events are the same as the article’ is closed to new replies.