filter bar – sub categories and tags?

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar filter bar – sub categories and tags?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tran
    Participant

I am interested in purchasing the filter bar plugin, however I have a few questions..

Is there a way I can set up the filter bar to have subcategories?

I would like my visitors to be able to choose/search by topic of interests,

For example they could select Food and in a drop down, there would be sub categories – fine dining, casual dining, lunch meet up – or a category Games, and in a drop down have Cards, Board Games, etc..

Then link this to the events that have been added to Our Events. Can I set up Subcategories in the ‘Add events section’ that will match the Subcategories in the filter bar plugin?

Thank you.

Casey
    Participant

Tran,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Our filterbar does support Sub-categories (screenshot), so users should be able to filter on child Event categories also. Just go to ‘Events->Event Categories’ to set up your Category hierarchy. Hopefully that helps to answer your question.

Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘filter bar – sub categories and tags?’ is closed to new replies.