Filter Bar Not Pulling Event Categories

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Filter Bar Not Pulling Event Categories

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    stephanbrady
    Participant

Hello. I recently went from a testing to live site so this might be license related but my filter bar is no longer pulling my existing event categories as filterable options. As you can see in the screenshot, I have three event categories; but the event type filter is only populating a default “Events Calendar” category.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and sorry you are having this issue. Its a known bug we are in the process of fixing. I am marking this ticket as a pending fix and we will notify you as soon as its resolved.

Thanks for your patience.

Brendan

stephanbrady
    Participant

Thank you. Any chance I could get some sort of ETA on this? I am not sure why I would buy a filter bar if the one thing that doesn’t work on it is the filter.

Brendan
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

stephanbrady
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brendan
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

stephanbrady
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brendan
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

stephanbrady
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brendan
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Filter Bar Not Pulling Event Categories’ is closed to new replies.