Price Filter doesn't show all ranges

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Price Filter doesn't show all ranges

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    begulliver
    Participant

Hi, I’ve created 7 categories with 2-5 subcategories each one, but when I use the filter bar and select two of the main categories or whatever of its subcategories (just one at a time) the Filter Bar doesn’t find any result… but I actually created a lot of events. The “missing” events (at least for the Filter Bar) are “Exposiciones” and “Fiestas Populares” categories.
    Could you tell me how to solve it?
    Thanks!

MORE INFORMATION: after writing this post I tested again and I found the error: there’s something wrong with the PRICE filter, because when I disabled it, the results showed perfectly for all categories, included the two I had troubles with, BUT when I enable the Price filter it shows a range from 0€ – 90€… but when I create a free event and put 0€ in the price box, it appears as “Gratuito” (for free)when you publish it, not as “0€”. And I actually created events much more expensive than 90€, but the filter doesn’t seem to recognize them. So, that’s why I couldn’t see the two categories, because they have events for free… Could you help me with this?

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hey begulliver,

Thanks for that information. When I checked the price filter on my testing site and it seemed to be working for me. So I went to your site to take a look, but you must have it turned off as the only filter available was category, and I couldn’t take a closer look at what’s going on. Can you try the filter with the default Twenty Twelve theme and see if the problem persists? The other possibility might be the translation files. Could you remove those and see if that makes any difference?

– Julie

begulliver
    Participant

Hi Julie,
    I made the switch to Twenty Twelve theme, but the problem persists.
    About the translation files, please, tell me how to remove them, I’m not a programmer but I’ll try to do it ;).
    If you want to check the issue again in my website you can do it, I put the filter price again.
    Thanks for your help!

Leah

Hi begulliver,

I apologize for the gap in communication here. I checked out your website and the categories you mentioned seem to be working correctly- are you seeing and proper behavior as well?

I appreciate you reporting the issues with the Cost Filter- we had a few other reports as well, so I did some testing and discovered that there are some problems with it. We’ll work to get these fixed as soon as possible, but you might consider removing the Cost Filter for now. I’m very sorry for this inconvenience. Thank you for reporting the problem, and for your patience while we fix it! I’ll update here when I have more information on our progress.

Best,

Leah

begulliver
    Participant

Hi Leah,
    The Categories Filter is working fine, but as you saw, when you combine it with the price filter, it doesn’t. If it helps you, we noticed that the checkboxes of the price filter works better than the range slider, because in the checkboxes you can add a “Free” box, but in both cases the filter doesn’t show prices over 90€.
    I’ll remove the cost filter by now, i hope you can solve it soon!! Please, let me know when that happens.
    Regards,

Leah

Hi begulliver,

I’m very glad to hear that the Category filter is working nicely for you. We will work on the Cost Filter issue and I will be sure to update this thread when we have a fix for it. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Best,

Leah

Leah

Hi begulliver,

Best,

Leah

Barry

Unfortunately we weren’t able to squeeze this one into our next upcoming release (3.5) but I wanted to drop a note in here to let you know it’s still on our radar and we will try hard to fit it in to the next release instead. Thanks for your support and patience in the meantime!

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that we have been working diligently on a fix for this issue. Our next release will be available soon and should correct this problem. Please keep an eye on your Plugins and Updates pages for a version update. If you are still having problems after updating, please start a new thread with the details and we can assist you.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Price Filter doesn't show all ranges’ is closed to new replies.