Help Desk

Events not updating

When I bought this Plugin I understood that changes to events in Eventbrite would automatically be updated on the website. This has consistently not been the case – please can you explain why the events listed in the connected Eventbrite account https://www.eventbrite.com/d/england–brighton/the-platform/ are not being updated on the site (for example my client has updated the image for one of the events). This is incredibly frustrating for me and my clients – please tell me how to solve it once and for all.

Hello,

With events on your site that are synced to Eventbrite, changes made on the site will be synced to the Eventbrite event. However, changes made on the Eventbrite side (with the exception of the ticket info) do not currently update the event in WordPress, although we do have an internal ticket open to look into adding in this functionality. Sorry for the bad news there! To avoid having to make the changes twice, a workaround for now would be to make the edits in WordPress instead of on Eventbrite.

I’m adding this thread to our internal ticket, so as soon as this is available, you will be notified here.

I wish I could give you a quicker solution, but in the meantime please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

This reply has been marked as private.
    This reply has been marked as private.

This thread hasn’t seen any activity for quite some time and we are not accepting further replies.

If you need further help with this or any other issue, please create a new topic (you can of course include a link to this one if that helps to provide additional context) and one of the team will be only too happy to help.