Events List Widget Filter Not Working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Events List Widget Filter Not Working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dawn Minch-Cat
    Participant

Hello,

I am using the Events Calendar List widget on many pages of the site that I am building. I have given my events different categories so that each page will show only events with the related category. However, the filter option is not working. For example, I have attached a link to our Alpha page (dev.nwoods.org/alpha). In the Events List widget at the bottom of the page, when I select to filter and only show the Alpha category, the calendar doesn’t do anything. When I go to edit the widget again, it doesn’t even have the Alpha category selected. Please help!

Hunter

Hi and sorry to hear about the troublesome widget. Before we proceed, can you review our Testing for conflicts guide and reply back with the results?

Thanks and enjoy the rest of your evening!

Dawn Minch-Cat
    Participant

Hi Hunter,

I am very, very hesitant to switch to the WordPress 2016 theme. We have had custom development on our site and are using a child theme of Beaver Builder and using the Beaver Builder page building tool. I am concerned that if I switch themes to do this testing, I will lose the work that I’ve done. Is there another way to test this? Have other people had a similar problem?

Thanks.

Hunter

Hello,

By temporarily changing themes, you shouldn’t lose any custom work/data. As always, I recommend making a backup prior to testing if you’re wary of losing work. Unfortunately, it is a necessary step to take in order to narrow down the source of conflict.

Thanks for understanding and I look forward to your response. Have a good day 🙂

Dawn Minch-Cat
    Participant

Unfortunately, we just do not have the time to do that with our launch deadline approaching. I used the events list shortcode instead on each page, and it is working fine.

Hunter

Hello,

Sorry we couldn’t be of more help here and I’m glad to you got things working for the time being. If I might recommend setting up a test environment so you’re able to do the Testing for conflicts guide so we can provide more assistance in these instances.

Again, I’m happy to hear things are worked out and please don’t hesitate to open a new thread if you have any more questions or concerns. Cheers!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Events List Widget Filter Not Working’ is closed to new replies.