Events import red exclamation points

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Events import red exclamation points

• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Michael Snyder.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Michael Snyder
    Participant

Having the same issue as a previous post, but there has been no resolution to the issue. Any updates?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Michael,

Thanks for reaching out and I’m sorry you are experiencing an issue with importing.

Our forum is pretty busy and complex and depending on which page you are coming from the order of posts can be very different. Could you please point me to the post you are referring to, so I can give you an update?

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Michael Snyder
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

Michael, thanks a lot for clarifying that. That helps a lot to know where we are.

This is a bug that we are aware of and a fix is on the way. The code for this is pending review at the moment. If all goes according to plan then it should ship with the next maintenance release within 2-3 weeks. Please hang in there, we’ve got your back.

I’ll set this thread to pending fix, we will update it once the fix ships so you will get a notification.

If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket and reference this one.

Thanks and cheers,

Andras

George
    Participant

Hello!

I wanted to share the news that we released a Maintenance Release today that should include improved handling of these imports.

You should be able to see this update in your wp-admin Updates page. You can learn more about the release here: https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-2-event-tickets-4-4-2-premium-add-ons/

Cheers!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Events import red exclamation points’ is closed to new replies.