events are being listed out of chronological order

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO events are being listed out of chronological order

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Alana Lee
    Participant

way to correct? Seems to have just started happening with updating of Events Tickets Plus from Woo Commerce Tickets. The dates are zig zagging around. Thanks.

Alana Lee
    Participant

I don’t see any other threads about this or documentation or settings. But happy to be directed elsewhere. thanks.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Alana,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue! Could you please send me a link to a page where this is happening so that I can take a look? Please share your system info with me as well.

Since this happened after updating, it could be that the current version is conflicting with your theme or one of your other plugins. You can test this out by following the instructions here. If you don’t want to do this on your live site, the free WP Staging plugin will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing.

Let me know what you find!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Alana Lee
    Participant

This reply is private.

Alana Lee
    Participant

Hi, before going to the time and effort of disabling all the plug-ins, can you tell me if the code in my previous response reveals anything that could be helpful? Not sure why another plug in would cause things to go out of order … That seems like a very odd glitch. Thanks for the help, trying to resolve.

p.s. The events are listed on the home page. Thanks.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Alana Lee.
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Alana,

Thanks for sending that over! There was a bug in Events Calendar Pro 4.4.20 that was causing events to display out of order in some circumstances.

Can you try updating to the most version of Events Calendar Pro (4.4.20.1) and see if that resolves this? If you don’t see a prompt to update in the Plugins section, you can do so manually by following these instructions.

If not, then the next step would be to test for conflicts with your theme and other plugins.

Let me know what you find!

Alana Lee
    Participant

Hi Jennifer, that worked.

Thank you!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Perfect! I’m glad it was a simple fix : )

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘events are being listed out of chronological order’ is closed to new replies.