Event Type Filter only showing 5 options in sidebar

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Event Type Filter only showing 5 options in sidebar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    worldgolfskills
    Participant

Hello:
    http://events.worldgolfskills.com/events/
    My event type sidebar is only showing 5 of my 6 event types. It also does not show a scroller to see the 6th event that is hidden. Any way to change this? Also, any way to edit the “Upcoming Events >> page name or at least adjust the SEO for it?

Barry

Hi!

Please note first of all that we do try hard to stick to one issue per thread. Let’s look at the event type issue here, and if you can create a new thread for your page name issue (not too sure what you mean when you ask how to adjust the SEO for it, though) that would be great.

My event type sidebar is only showing 5 of my 6 event types. It also does not show a scroller to see the 6th event that is hidden.

I can see all 6 and there is indeed a scroll bar, can you confirm if this is still a problem for you and what browser you are using if so (it works just fine for me in both Chrome and Firefox, for instance).

Thanks!

Barry

This thread’s not seen much activity for the last couple of weeks so I’ll go ahead and close it. Of course if you still need help with this or any other issue please don’t hesitate to create a new thread (or threads) and one of the team will be only too happy to help. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Event Type Filter only showing 5 options in sidebar’ is closed to new replies.