Daily imports do not work… License Type: 1000 Imports per Day

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Daily imports do not work… License Type: 1000 Imports per Day

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jean-Philippe
    Participant

Hi,

I have a License Type: 1000 Imports per Day.

The daily imports do not work all the time and i need to do it manually.

Can you please have look to the logs??

Many Thanks,

Jean-Philippe

Cliff

Hi, Jean-Philippe.

Sorry you’re experiencing this.

We appreciate your business and have a developer assigned to dig a bit deeper into your specific issue tomorrow.

We’ll be in touch then.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Jean-Philippe
    Participant

Hi CLiff,

I still have the issue, and need to reimport manually the events.. Can you please recheck ?

Thanks!

JP

Cliff

Hi. I’m very sorry for the delayed communication here.

It’s an issue our developers are still investigating as it seems to be a variety of possible things–i.e., multiple possible reasons for scheduled imports not working.

Hopefully by tomorrow we’ll have some results from their digging. At the least, I hope to be able to update you with an expectation for how long it might be to have a fix.

Do you have any WP_DEBUG messages or other error_log messages to accompany these failed imports? They may be helpful for our developers to better understand your specific situation.

Cliff

Jean-Philippe,

Our developers have looked and looked and there just aren’t any logs on our server-side… an issue they will address going forward but that doesn’t help for researching your past issues.

I have extended your licenses an additional month for these issues.

To get this thread moving again, please answer the following:

1. Have you continued experiencing these issues since you last posted?
    2. What sources are you importing from and can you please provide example URLs?
    3. How many (total combined) URLs/sources are you importing from?

Thank you.

Jean-Philippe
    Participant

Dear,

I still encounter the issue. You will see in attachment that events are schedulled daily were uploaded last time on 19/03. I need to ‘Run the import’ manually… which takes me to much time and my calendar is not uptodate. I really need help here, the credibility of my calendar relies on that Daily import feature.

Could you please look into that asap ?

Jean-Philippe

Jean-Philippe
    Participant

Dears,

Please help… i’m still stuck. See screenshot, there was no updates since the 30/03 for daily schedulled imports. (only the to first were manualy done).

I choosed and paid for your plugin especially for this top feature. I really need your help here.

Looking forward to hear you,

Jean-Philippe

Cliff

I understand and have extended both of your licenses an additional 6 months. Hopefully you agree this is a good gesture toward your issues and helps you get through this with us, as there are some improvements for us to make here (e.g. logging on the service-side of the Event Aggregator usage).

While we understand this is never fun when requested of a customer, I wonder if we could ask you to setup a clean/new/fresh WordPress install with no other running plugins and test if you can replicate what you’re experiencing at this fresh, new site.

Jean-Philippe
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

You’re welcome.

Sorry to hear you’re getting that error… if you still are, I’d suggest going to https://theeventscalendar.com/license-keys/ and see if disconnecting, deleting your license key and re-entering/saving it in your wp-admin settings gets things going again for you.

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Daily imports do not work… License Type: 1000 Imports per Day’ is closed to new replies.