Converting Post Type to Organizer Replaces Original Title with Unnamed Organizer

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Converting Post Type to Organizer Replaces Original Title with Unnamed Organizer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Joanna Shebson
    Participant

Using Convert Post Types plugin to convert a Post (or Page) to Organizer replaces the original title with Unnamed Organizer. The permalink and content and other info remain, but the title is deleted. This is very upsetting since we have hundreds of Organizers that we need to convert from a Post/Page to Converter. Is there a fix for this? or is it a bug?

Barry

Hi @funinjerusalem,

I believe this does indeed relate to a known bug – however it is on our tracker and is a high priority, so we hope to resolve it as quickly as we can.

We generally don’t provide support for third party plugins (and we’re not familiar with Convert Post Types code) which makes providing a specific fix a little tricky here, but certainly if you have other organizer posts to convert you might try adding a snippet like this to your theme’s functions.php file and see if that helps to avoid this issue, though, I can’t offer any guarantees I’m afraid.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while with no follow up so I’ll go ahead and close this thread. If you still need help with this or anything else please do create a new thread. Thanks!

Barry

Hi! We’ve now completed some work that ought to address this issue in our very next upcoming release. Thanks for your patience and if you do hit any further problems with this once you’ve updated please don’t hesitate to let us know in a new thread – thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Converting Post Type to Organizer Replaces Original Title with Unnamed Organizer’ is closed to new replies.