Help Desk

click on Event Category and filter bar doesn't show any categories to select

With previous versions, when you clicked on the Event Category in the filter bar, it would show the categories and you could select one/more and sort. With Version 4.5.1, when you click on Event Category , the filter bar doesn’t display any categories to select; the checkbox options don’t appear; there is no action when you click on Event Category nor when you click on Submit button.

I’ve tried all troubleshooting – theme, plugins, wp debug, etc. Debug info is attached. URL is a copy from our wpengine install pulled down to my local dev site on Desktop Server

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/filter-bar-functionality-not-as-expected/

Hi, John. Sorry for the confusion caused here.

Did you double-check “Event Category” is still checked at wp-admin > Events > Settings > Filters tab ?

Hi Cliff. Yes, the checkbox for Event Category is still properly checked. And the issue is resolved with the latest release. Thanks!

Glad to hear it. Thanks for letting me know!

The topic ‘click on Event Category and filter bar doesn't show any categories to select’ is closed to new replies.