Category filter not working – incompatible with Camera Slideshow Plugin

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Category filter not working – incompatible with Camera Slideshow Plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    helloblustudio
    Participant

Good afternoon, I’m using the Events Calendar with the filtering add-on, and the filtering is not working properly. I did some testing and isolated it to an incompatibility with the Camera Slideshow plugin.

When the Camera slideshow plugin is activated, I can change the drop-down categories (or other filtering selectors) but nothing happens to the page.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having. I can try to help out on this conflict, but limited in supported 3rd party conflicts.

I took a look at your site and it appears the Camera Slideshow is loading another copy of jQuery.

/camera-slideshow/scripts/jquery-1.7.min.js

Having two copies of jQuery loading looks like it is the problem.

WordPress already loads a copy of jQuery version 1.11.1 and that should be the copy used.

Not sure if this will work, but in the Camera Plugin Settings for Scripts if you turn this on setting:

Move the scripts to the footer:

That may fix the issue.

Otherwise you may have to contact the plugin developer or look into their code to see how to disable the loading of jQuery.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Category filter not working – incompatible with Camera Slideshow Plugin’ is closed to new replies.