Can users filter by category from the events bar?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Can users filter by category from the events bar?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lisa

Your video tutorials are excellent and this plugin seems so straight forward. One Questions: Your tutorials don’t show categories listed in the events bar in Front End Views. Are visitors able to choose listings for specific categories? Or can they only filter by typing keywords into search, date or location?

Lisa

In addition to showing a calendar view on a web page, can you also show select featured events next to it? If so is that easy to configure using shortcodes without having to mess with PHP?

christianmueller51
    Participant

I am having the same issue

Casey D

Hello Lisa and chritianmueller,

Thanks for contacting us!

These are separate features that can be accomplished with two of our premium plugins.

Select Categories with Filterbar

With the Filterbar plugin, you can allow users to filter the calendar by category and other information. We unfortunately don’t have a live example of this, but here is a screenshot that may help.

2014-05-19 at 5.41 PM

Featured Event Widget

The Events Calendar Pro premium plugin comes with a ‘Countdown’ widget with a timer to the selected event. The same can also be accomplished using the ‘Event List’ widget and the features the Pro plugin adds to it.

Does this make sense? Let me know if I can explain anything else!

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Can users filter by category from the events bar?’ is closed to new replies.