Allow users to filter list view or photo view based on event category

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Allow users to filter list view or photo view based on event category

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    welshartnow
    Participant

Hi- how do I allow my users to filter their photo/list views based on event category?
    Thanks Martin

Casey
    Participant

Martin,
    The easiest way to do this would be using the Filter Bar add-on. Alternatively, you could use some special URLs to direct users to events in a specific category by using a URL similar to this:

http://www.yourwebsite.com/events/photo/?action=tribe_photo&tribe_paged=1&tribe_event_display=photo&tribe_eventcategory=7

You’d just modify the ‘tribe_eventcategory’ param to the ID of the particular category you’d like to view. Give that a try and let me know if you have further questions. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Allow users to filter list view or photo view based on event category’ is closed to new replies.