Adding Categories and Tags on event submission

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Adding Categories and Tags on event submission

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    Participant

Hello —

2 questions:

1. In the event submission demo, there is a way to add categories to an event that a user is submitting. How do I include this module on the default event submission form? Is there a setting I am missing?

2. How do I allow users to add tags when submitting events?

I have searched the docs and knowledge base, and can’t figure these questions out, for the life of me 🙁

Thanks,

Matt

Geoff

Howdy Matt,

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the forums! I hope you’ve been enjoying the plugins so far. 🙂

Good question. It’s worth noting that you need to have categories already created in order for that section to appear. Once you have entered in Event Categories in the WordPress admin, then those who submit events to your calendar will have the option to add them.

Let me know if you already have Event Categories set up and they are still not displayed and I’d be happy to look into it more with you.

Thanks so much!

Geoff

Matt
    Participant

That was the problem — I hadn’t created any categories (whoops, lol).

Thanks so much Geoff!

Geoff

Awesome! So glad to hear that did the trick. Thanks for following up to let me know.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread but let us know if any other questions come up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Adding Categories and Tags on event submission’ is closed to new replies.