Add Categories filter in Event Calendar

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Add Categories filter in Event Calendar

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    karagiank
    Participant

Hello I would like to know how can I add a more filter with the categories. I want to be able to see the Calendar with categories (View As – Categories) like Months, Day, Map. Thank you

Cliff

Hi. It sounds like our Filter Bar add-on is just what you’re looking for.

I see you purchased 2 other add-ons recently. Please reference our https://theeventscalendar.com/bundles/ to see if one of those would better suit your needs (and pricing) and we can adjust things as needed.

karagiank
    Participant

Sorry but that makes no sense. You are putting categories in the events and I cant use them like a filter in my calendar unless I buy AGAIN an add-on and pay 100+ dollars. Really now???? Is there any other way???

• This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by karagiank.
    karagiank
    Participant

I have already pay 238 dollars and I need only the Filter Bar for my 3 sites, please make me an good offer then to buy only this otherwise tell me a way to use the categories like filter. Thank you

Cliff

This reply is private.

karagiank
    Participant

Hello, how much will I pay more for that???

Cliff

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Add Categories filter in Event Calendar’ is closed to new replies.